Litigation support on custom and practice in the areas of:
- Systems and Process,
- Evaluation of claims and coverage.
- Pre-litigation coverage, custom and practice review of claims for reduction in total loss and litigation expense,
- Claims arbitration.
- Claims Process Review/Audit
- Insurance Archeology and policy reconstruction,
- Analysis and development of web based artificially intelligent underwriting systems,
- Development of custom coverages.
- Drafting and review of insurance policies and endorsements.
- Policy Formation/Interpretation
- Evaluation of insurance company management, underwriting practice, marketing and claims.
- Agent Broker Practices
- Comprehensive management consulting for non-insurance entities.
We can review your current program and suggest improvements. We can design a program for your specific needs from scratch. We can prepare bid specifications and manage the entire process of Risk and Insurance Management for you including ongoing services.
We have experience in virtually all industries and are currently heavily involved in the following:
- Public entities.
- Real Estate.
- Individuals with sophisticated risk management challenges.
School Risk Management
One of our main specialties is School Risk Management. We have experience with School Districts, Primary, Secondary and University level institutions of learning.
We can review the current exposures to loss and match the insurance program to a school’s needs. Many schools need specialized coverages and the current insurance can have important coverage deficits. Our experience and training (Certified School Risk Managers) can make sure a school’s current insurance program is getting maximum coverage for the premium dollars spent.